Sunday, March 25, 2007

Show Day in Phoenix

Up early, around 6am. Shower, check out, throw my stuff on the bus. Hang out at Starbucks for a couple of hours, then a runner comes to pick me up at 9 and I head over to the gig.

Blaine fills me in on the other night. They did all go to the strip club, but only after driving me back to the hotel, about ¾ mile away. I'm told that some idiot in a car nearly ran my drunk ass down when I stepped down out of the Hummer (What Hummer? When did I wind up in somebody's Hummer?). Blaine smacked the guy's car (that's how close he was), breaking his wristwatch in the process. I wandered up to my room under my own power, and off they went to the pole parlor.

I can only imagine the shape I'd have been in if I'd gone with them. Woulda come home trashed and empty of cash…

No comments: