Sunday, March 18, 2007

Day Off in Dallas

Woke up around 8. Sat up front with my driver Mike for a few hours and got to know him.

Made it to the hotel, dropped bags, grabbed some Chinese food a block away and made it back to my room and only missed the first 27 laps of a 325 lap race. Not bad.

Of course I fell asleep in the middle of it and missed about a hundred laps. Dang!

Grabbed a shower and hit Trinity Hall, the Irish pub across the street, for a couple of drinks, then back to the hotel for TV and dinner. Out by midnight…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn! I just started checking your blog again today and can't believe I missed you in Dallas. Todd and I would haved loved seeing you.


maria

Bobzilla said...

Sorry I didn't call you guys. Really only had about 2 hours I coulda spent with ya. Promise for next time...