Sunday, July 16, 2006

Day Off in Chicago

Several discussions were held yesterday (game day) in the production office about all the bullshit shenanigans on the bus the other night. I honestly don't think it'll change anything, but I can promise you that I'm gonna fuck somebody up if it keeps going.

The powers-that-be on the tour have decided that they don't want to have to spend 4 days off in Detroit, so we're staying over until Monday at lunchtime. Which means that Mark (security director) and I are gonna go to Ozzfest today.

We commandeer one of the SUV's that the tour rents in every city and head out around 12:30. Lunch on the road, and arrive about 1:45. Spend the next 12 hours hanging out with friends and seeing bands. Oh, yeah, and drinking beer.

Ozzy sucked. Poor guy just does NOT have a voice anymore.

Disturbed put on a good show. They better; it's their hometown.

System was OK. I thought I would enjoy the show a lot more, seeings how I've worked for them for 5 years. But, no…

Make it back to the hotel around 2am.

No comments: