Sunday, July 19, 2009

Show Day in Irvine, CA

Whoa! Those 3 hours of sleep flew by way too fast. Really could have done with a couple more, but that's rock & roll. If you're a person who requires more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep per night, being a roadie is probably the worst career decision you could ever make. Overnight on back-to-back shows, I typically get in my bunk on the bus around 2:30 or 2:45 and up again by 6:45 or 7:000. It'll wear you down, for sure. Lucky for me, I don't sleep very much on the bus.

Not much to report - had a few visitors today, business management folks, travel agents, etc. People who make a lot of things happen on rock tours from behind the scenes. It's always nice to meet them and put a face with voice on the phone or the name on the email.

Far as I could tell, tonight's show was light on celebrities, too. Guess they don't go out much on Sunday nights. Only actress I saw was Kate Bosworth, who is really cute…

No comments: