Thursday, June 12, 2008

Show Day in Hultsfred, Sweden

Today is the worldwide celebration of Carina Muehl's birthday! Just so you know.

Happy Birthday, Carina!

I woke up at 4:30am because I'd left my curtains and window wide open for the cool night air to come in – there is no air-conditioning in the hotel. The sun was up and the birds were all chirping, so I had to close the window and curtain and then I couldn't go back to sleep.

Met a handful of guys downstairs for breakfast at 9, then we had bus call at 10 for the 2-hour drive to the festival site.

Not one of the better festivals in Europe. The Hultsfred Festival is out in the middle of the damn old nowhere in the Swedish countryside.

I got to see Paramore play today on one of the other stages. Not as good as I'd hoped for, based on the record. But hey, I'm not 15, so I’m not supposed to like it, right?

Rage onstage, last song:



Leaving the gig at 1:45am. Gotta race to the airport in Gothenberg for our 6:45am flights and we may not make it…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Bobzilla!

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Kreena/Barbie from Foy!

You go, Girl!

FB