Sunday, October 21, 2007

First Day at Home

Felt like dogshit when I woke up. Aches and pains all over, sore throat, swollen tongue, low-grade fever, and (how do I put this delicately?) intestinal issues. Of the variety that require frequent, sudden visits to the bathroom.

Not exactly the way I want to spend my six days at home.

I managed to accomplish much of nothing all day, unless you count the one load of laundry I did. Or successfully watching the NASCAR race on TV.

Kinda bummed that the Carolina Panthers have a bye week this weekend. I would have loved to veg out with a football game.

Couldn't get motivated to cook, so I went out and picked up some Chinese food to watch the baseball game with. The damn Boston Red Sux eliminated the Cleveland Indians and are now set to play the Colorado Rockies in the World Series, which starts Wednesday. Guess I'm a Rockies fan now…

Finally went to bed around 2:15…

No comments: