Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Show Day in Seattle

The air conditioner in my room last night sucked. I couldn't ever get the room cool enough to sleep comfortably.

There was a bar near the venue today that I found as I was walking to Kinko's called Tiki Bob's. Stuck my head in to see if they had t-shirts, but they didn't. Maybe I'll have some made whenever I build the tiki bar on my back deck at some point.

If I ever lose my mojo, I found a place that can help me out:


Our venue today is the WaMu Theatre, inside the Qwest Field Event Center, which is attached to Qwest Field, where the Seattle Seahawk's of the NFL play their home games. I went out onto the football field to see what the place looked like when it's empty:






And here's a shot of Brent Carpenter (near), our monitor engineer, and Kadaver (far), our stage left guitar tech:



Border crossing tonight to do a show tomorrow in Vancouver…

No comments: