Saturday, October 7, 2006

Show Day in South Orange, NJ

Down at 2am last night, up again at 6. I'm gonna have to pop half an Ambien if this keeps up...

Today we're at Seton Hall University in New Jersey, about 15 miles from NYC. The show is on the indoor track, inside the Rec Center at the rear of the campus.

My friend Sarah lives about 45 minutes from here and was gonna come visit me today, but we decide that she should come out in NYC on the 28th instead. That will be the first of 2 nights at the Hammerstein Ballroom in the city, so I won't have to do settlement or load-out that night. Just walk away and go have fun.

By 2pm, I have a splitting headache, so I go lay in my cold, dark bunk for an hour. I sleep for most of that, and when I get up, I feel like a million bucks again.

Not much to report today. I keep trying to find 45 minutes to watch the season premiere of "Lost", which I bought from the iTunes Music Store the other day, but I don't think it's gonna happen today.

While I was out watching the show a little while ago, I saw 2 girls hauled out on stretchers. A faculty member who I asked about it said they both reeked of beer and had probably slammed a few before coming inside for the show.

Ah, youth...

No comments: