Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Travel Day To W. Palm Beach, FL

Not a bad day. I had gone to bed a little after midnight last night, and slept like shit. Finally got up around 5:30am. The good news was, I had some extra time, so I decided to take a run. The bad news was, I only had the old shoes to run in. Oh, well…

Traveling by air these days is pretty much crap. Flying with US Airways is no picnic, either. My flight out of Raleigh was delayed by two and a half hours. Missed the connection in Charlotte, and finally landed in W. Palm Beach around 9:30. Dropped bags and checked email in my room, then headed down to the bar, where I had a late dinner that consisted of two glasses of wine and some hummus with pita bread.

Hopefully, I'll be blogging a little more consistently now that I'm working again…

No comments: