Saturday, April 21, 2007

Quesadilla Night

I'm turning every Saturday night into Quesadilla Night. Sick of going out so much, and I want to enjoy my house while I'm at home.

Henceforth, if I'm off the road, every Saturday night will be drinks, food, and music at my place. If you're reading this, consider yourself invited. Be sure to check with me first, of course, just in case there's an amazing band playing somewhere that may prevent me from being home.

Light turnout tonight, probably because I sent my email blast out pretty late. My buddy Ryan, who's in the band Mudvayne, drove all the way over from Mebane to attend. He and his girl moved to the triangle area last July from Santa Cruz, CA. They were looking to get out of California and had heard a lot of good things about NC. After everyone else went home, (11-ish, 12-ish?), the two of us went and closed down Northside. I offered to let him crash on the couch, but he said he was fine to drive home. No way I woulda wanted to drive that 50 miles…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob! Howdy! Found your blog through Jennifer's site and thought I'd say hi. I'd love to stop by for the next quesadilla night if that's cool. Holler when the next one comes around.

Beth