Saturday, April 14, 2007

Oh, Well...

I got up around 7 so I could get some stuff done before I get picked up at 10:30. When I went out to the car to grab a CD, I found this:





Some fucking jerkoff bashed out my rear window overnight. Kinda took the wind out of my sails as far as going to the beach today. Gotta deal with getting new glass put in.

I got a 4 o'clock appointment at Safelite Auto Glass to replace the window. While I was there getting that done, Foy called and asked if I'd be interested in doing a little decksurfing as he was just about to knock off from work.

Sounded like some good stress relief to me, so I said sure, why not…

The rest of Saturday (and a good part of Sunday) was spent sipping Buds on the back deck and listening to the Beatles, the Stones, (old) Rod Stewart, and Neil Young. What a great way to spend a Saturday night.

Neighbor Regan joined us at some point and was there for pretty much the duration. At some point, her mom called her and I told her to invite her mom over, too. Ordered a couple of pizzas and a good time was had by all…

No comments: