Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Rehearsal Day in Kansas City

More of the same.

More of the same.

More of the same.

More of the same.

Man, screw all the rehearsing. Let's get this show on the road.

And really, fuck this dial-up internet crap.

And really, really fuck that construction going on next door. I can't wait to get in my bunk on the bus, so I can get some sleep.

The buses arrived today. Prevost H-3's. All of 'em. Pretty much the worst buses we could have. I'm bummed. As is typical, no storage cabinets or closets anywhere on the bus, so I'll have to have my safe mounted in a drawer in the back lounge. These things ride like shit, too. The only good thing about it is the fact that the bunks are just HUGE. And that's with a 12-bunk setup. Cool.

Gratton tells me that our bus used to by Monkey's bus. I think Monkey (or Munkey, or whatever…) is a musician in Korn (or maybe Limp Bizkit). One of those bands that Gratton worked for.

Hope the driver's good.

Finally get out of the venue around 12:30. Don't have to be back until 11 tomorrow morning. Yay!

No comments: