Saturday, August 13, 2005

Show Day in Houston

Wide awake at 6:23. Not because I wanted to, because the bus driver switched the air-conditioning from bus air to gennie air, and there was NO air for about 5 seconds, followed by a 5-second blast of warm air. No way I'm sleeping through that in that fucking coffin. I really need some sleep, but I head in to grab a shower.

Today's show is at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. It's the only amphitheater show of our whole tour, to of course it has to be in Texas in August when it's about a million degrees outside. As always though, I'll be in the air-conditioned comfort of the production office.

I manage to catch a few early laps of the Busch race on the bus this afternoon, but don't have time to see the last half of the race.

We roll a little early at the end of the night. It's 575 miles to Pensacola for our day off and everyone wants to be there NOW…

Follow the Bobzilla's Photos link at the right to see photos from my travels.

No comments: