Saturday, June 4, 2005

Show Day Two in London


London Tube Station
Originally uploaded by bd58.
Sleep in. Imagine that. Up around 10, not much to do today. Not going to the gig until 4:30, so I take a nice long walk through the neighborhood. Sit for awhile at Starbucks, people watching through the front windows.

Guess the show went well. I didn't see any of it. In my office catching up on receipts.

About a dozen of us gather at the hotel bar again. I'm hooking the bartender up with 4 tickets for Sunday night's show, so he refuses to let me pay for anything. Great! Spend most of my time in the bar tonight talking to Jenny and Carole. They've come down to London to see a show. They're both in their 40's and work in a lab at a hospital in the Newcastle area. Big night out for them here, then several hours via the train to get home tomorrow. They're both funny as hell and cool to hang with.

Stay up waaaay too late. I'll pay for this tomorrow…

Follow the Bobzilla's Photos link at the right to see more photos.

No comments: