Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Show Day in Rotterdam, Netherlands


Rotterdam Statue
Originally uploaded by bd58.
Woke up early – 6:04am – just couldn't sleep. Got up and tried to do a little web surfing, trying to get caught up on friends' blogs.

Today we're playing the Rotterdam Ahoy, a venue which has no air conditioning. It's hot as hell outside today, so guess what? It's hot as hell in here, too. I spend 14 hours sitting in wet cotton. Joy!

Not much to report today. The Cirque Du Soleil production of Dralion is set up in the parking lot of today's venue. I saw the show last year with Paige. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen and worth every cent of the $65.00 it cost to see it. I'd like to go stick my head in and see it for a few minutes, but it doesn't look like I'll get the chance.

Didn't see our show. Mountains of receipts to process. More Joy!

Didn't have tiime to take any photos today, so I'll just stick one in from yesterday.

Follow the Bobzilla's Photos link at the right to see photos from my travels.

No comments: