Thursday, June 9, 2005

Show Day in Nickelsdorf, Austria

Holy Shit! What a day! Woke up with severe cramps and some serious Montezuma's Revenge. Went for Chinese food in Eisenstadt last night with swaggie. I got the shrimp, he got something chicken. Guess the shrimp was a bad idea. Faulty lower plumbing 6 times today and threw up 3 times. Really, really cleaned it all out. Felt like shit all day (pardon the pun).

Worse yet, today we're at the Nova Rock Festival, which is the first of 4 festivals in a row. High temp around 50, and rained all day. I mean every single minute, never stopped. Which made it a lot of fun the 3 times I had to step out of the production office trailer to throw my guts up. Couldn't make it to the portajohn fast enough, so I'd just open the door and toss beside the trailer.

You're welcome – I know right now you're thinking "Gee, Bob, thanks for sharing that with me."

Make several attempts to eat something. No go, can't even hold water down. Can't wait for this day to be over.

This is a big festival in the middle of nowhere in Austria. My buddy Greg Howard's gonna be here Sunday with Green Day. Maybe I'll leave him a map to my puke trench.

There's so much deep mud that people keep walking out of their shoes. You know what I mean, you take a step, the shoe stays in the mud, and your foot comes right out. Sucks!

No photos today. Can't hold the camera. Can barely hold my head up.

Follow the Bobzilla's Photos link at the right to see photos of my travels.

No comments: