Sunday, August 9, 2009

Travel Day to Denmark

Long, long day. Never left the room until 6:30pm, when we headed to the airport. "We" being me and Julie. Fin had gone over to the airport earlier – he was also on our 8:45pm flight. Everyone else who travelled to Miami with us was on the 5:20 flight.

When we got to the terminal, we saw that their flight was delayed until about the same time as ours. They had to sit around the terminal an extra 3 hours. Not fun for them.

My flight was on British Airways. I was in Business Class. On the first row up in the dome of the 747, just outside the cockpit. My seat:

Watched a movie called "Duplicity" (Julia Roberts & Clive Owen), and had dinner before trying to fall asleep. Yeah, right, like that's gonna happen.

As always, I more or less tossed and turned for a couple of hours, dozing off for a few minutes here and there.

I can't sleep on planes for shit…

No comments: