Saturday, August 22, 2009

Show Day in Stockholm, Sweden

More random gig photos, taken today here in Stockholm. Our show is at the Olympic Stadium, which was built for the 1912 Olympics.

My favorite shot is this one, which I took from up on top of the stadium, opposite end from the stage. If you look at the photo above, I was standing up above the welcome slogan you see there.












CM's guitars:
CM's tech Hoppy, working:
JB's two racks o' geetars:

Set Carpenter Minh Nguyen, who (like me) lives in Raleigh, NC:
Rigger Chuck Anderson:
(As always, click on any photo to enlarge it.)

2 comments:

Luca Lost said...

Hi Bob
i'm Luca,from Italy
i saw that you were on tour with the coldplay.
I play bass with LOST, famous italian band( www.myspace.com/lostrock )

have you a mail or link of Craig Hoppy? i hope that you help me and answer me :)

great job

L.

Bobzilla said...

Hoppy's at:

hope_craig@hotmail.com