Friday, August 15, 2008

Whoo-Boy!

Hot damn! I rode 65.47 miles today. I have no idea where that came from, but I just didn't want to stop. Never ridden that far before. I've now ridden 6 rides in my life over 50 miles and 4 of them have been since Monday. Killuh!

That leaves me with 50 miles to go to hit 1000. As long as it doesn't start raining like hell all weekend, I think I'll make it. But man, my butt is sore.

Went to dinner and did a little barhopping with my friend Laura tonight. Stopped by Deep South and Slim's, then had dinner at the Rockford, one of my fave places in the Glenwood South area.

Got home a little later than I was hoping for, cuz I really need to ride again tomorrow, but I had a great time, so it was worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure glad too see you back at the blog Zilla. I've kinda gotten addicted to reading and riding along with you these past coupla years ... so you were missed this last few weeks. Understandable lapse but you were missed nonetheless. Kudos on the 1000 mile summer! Ya mom would be proud!