Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day Off in Paris

Landed shortly after 7am. After collecting our bags, Sooner and I met up with our runner, and made it to the hotel around 8:15. And of course, our rooms weren't ready. The front desk clerk went from typically surly French asshole to fairly friendly after he found out that we work for Rage. We went and had a very overpriced breakfast ($35 usd) while waiting to get our room keys, and were both in our rooms by 9:45 or so.

I took a 3-hour nap, which made me feel like a million bucks. Spent the rest of the afternoon working and web-surfing. Spragoo called around 6 about meeting downstairs for drinks with some other folks. After a few rounds, Spragoo, Seth, Peter, Mo (our new Production Assistant) and I went across the street for dinner.

Back in my shitty, boiling-hot Paris hotel room by 10:30. In bed around 11:30…

No comments: