Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Show Day in Waterbury, CT

Got jostled awake by the shitty roads far too early this morning, around 5:30am. I hate touring around the Northeast. The roads just suck. It's a lot easier to sleep out on the open highway. You know, like on the Dallas-to-Denver run.

OK, enough bitching.

My driver Easy tells me that we drove through a helluva snowstorm on the way here. He says it was a complete whiteout. I sure wish I'd been awake to see it.

Nice building today, although I never see the room itself. Catering's weird today. Lunch consists of 7 meat entrees and 1 veg, which was Eggplant Parmesan. Absolutely no side dishes. Strange. Against my better judgement, I had the Eggplant Parm. I mean, it really was my only option, but I just knew it would give me heartburn.

Sho 'nuff…

No comments: