Thursday, March 19, 2009

Say WHAT?

I can't believe I passed this test. My hearing's been shot forever. I ruined it with loud music many years ago - playing guitar in my bedroom as a teenager, listening to a way-too-loud stereo (through both loudspeakers and headphones), working onstage as a guitar tech, attending a million concerts without earplugs in my ears. Hell, I'm surprised I can hear ANYTHING these days.

I've had TINNITUS for over 20 years, so there will never again be any such thing as a quiet room. That shit rings all the time. I can hear it ringing now, even though I'm playing music over my stereo as I'm typing this.

Of course, if some woman I'm dating is trying to say something I don't like, I can always choose to ignore it and claim I didn't hear her, so maybe there's an upside to damaged hearing.

Here, you take the test and see how well you do...

Train Horns

Created by Train Horns

No comments: