Saturday, June 4, 2011

Show Day in Cleveland

Typical roadie day. Woke up at 6:20am, not much light outside due to the bus being parked underneath the Quicken Loans Arena here in Cleveland. Were it not for a 30-minute trip I took with Blaine mid-day, I wouldn't have seen sunshine or had a breath of fresh air the whole day. As I type this, it's past 1:00am and I'm getting ready to head out to my bus for the night. Again…under the building. No sunshine for me again until tomorrow morning, when I wake up during our 600-mile drive to Greenville, SC.

Back to the excursion, Blaine, our touring Live Nation rep, lives here in Cleveland. He went to his house this morning and picked up his car. Offered me the nickel tour of his neighborhood not too far away and we also swung by this really cool marketplace area to grab some lunch. One can only eat so much tour catering, ya know. He grabbed a bratwurst, and I found a Mediterranean place and got some stuffed grape leaves and a spinach & feta pie. Was waaay tastier than catering.

Not much else to report today…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for cranking this back up. Enjoy reading it!