Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl, Schmuper Bowl

I had to stop running for a few days after Tuesday. I still walked about 4 miles each morning, hoping the walks would help ease the hamstring problem. But I can tell it's still too tight to try to run on.

Watching the Duke game this afternoon got boring pretty fast. They were kicking the shit out of Virginia, up by 25, when I finally turned it off.

I stepped outside and it was such a pretty day that I decided to break out the bicycle. Didn't really have a plan, just wanted a little fresh air. Wound up riding about 21 miles. Bet my ass is gonna be sore tomorrow.

Watched the Super Bowl, but didn't really care about it. My team was pretty good all year, but were "one and done" in the playoffs, getting bounced out. Even the commercials weren't very good this year. Or was it me?

No comments: